About Our Family Breaks
All You Need To Know About Our Family Breaks
From family rooms, meal & on-site activities, to nearby family-friendly location, check out our list of frequently asked questions. Your kids & your family break really is important to us. If you would like any additional information, just let us know.
We have 2 adults and 3/4 kids. Will the standard family room suit us?
Our Family Rooms have 2 double-size beds in which suite 2 adults and 2 children up to the age of 12 sharing; however we do offer these as interconnecting, which means if you book 2 rooms this will suit for a family of 2 adults and 4 children. We also provide cots free of charge
What are the additional costs?
Additional costs vary depending on the number of people and the age of the children. Please call us on +44 208 680 9200 and we will be happy to advise you if there are any additional costs.
How far is the hotel from the family attractions in the area?
- Vue Cinema Croydon 12-mins walk
- Kidspace Croydon around 13-mins drive
- Valley Park Retail and Leisure Complex 18-mins drive
- Honeywood Museum 16-mins drive
- Crystal Palace Park and Farm 18-mins drive
- Horniman Museum and Gardens 27-mins drive
How far is the hotel from other family attractions?
- ZSL London Zoo 42-mins drive
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort 35-mins drive
- Thorpe Park 51-mins drive
- London Aquarium 57-mins drive
Do you have a pool?
Yes we have a 16’ wide by 35’ long swimming pool and a kiddies pool for smaller children
How much would it cost to include dinner for the family?
Children aged 3-12 are charged at a rate of £10.00 per child for the Buffet.
What time is dinner served?
6.30pm - 10.00pm (Wednesday to Saturday)
Sunday 6.30pm - 9.30pm
What time is breakfast served?
6.30am – 10.00am (Monday to Saturday)
7.00am – 10.30am (Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holiday)