Christmas Terms Conditions
Thank you for considering the Croydon Park Hotel for your Christmas party. To make sure your event is as successful as possible the below terms and conditions will apply.
1. These conditions apply to all guests attending Christmas events(Event).
2. All packages are subject to availability.
3. A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of £10.00 per person is required on booking in order to secure the chosen date.
4. We regret that should your party size decrease in numbers, payments (including deposits) cannot be transferred or offset against food, drinks or accommodation.
5. Should we experience adverse weather conditions, your event may be postponed and rebooked by the end of January 2019.
6. The organiser/booker is responsible for collecting payments for deposits and final balance and agrees to pay by the date specified below.
7. All balances must be paid in full prior to1st November 2018, with the exception of any bookings for events held in 2019, which must be paid by 1st December 2018.
8. All bookings made after these dates must be paid in full within seven days of booking or, if the booking is less than seven days from the date of the event, payment in full is required immediately.
9. The Hotel reserves the right to cancel an event or booking.
10. All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at the current rate at the time of booking and are subject to alteration should the VAT rate change.
11. Special requests (e.g. dietary requirements) the hotel must be made aware at least ten days before the event.
12. No additional cost will be incurred for dietary requirements provided they are within the cost of the meal.
13. The management reserves the right to amalgamate parties or move events to a smaller room to ensure optimum numbers.
14. Croydon Park Hotel will endeavour to ensure that all the information and prices are accurate both on Croydon Park Hotel website and in its brochures.
15. However, occasionally errors occur, and Croydon Park Hotel reserves the right to correct prices or other information in such circumstances.
16. Should the deposits or full pre-payment not be received by the deadline agreed by the hotel – the hotel has the right to release the party’s booking to another customer but will contact the party/organiser responsible in writing before confirming this.
17. All accommodation bookings must be guaranteed with a credit card number.
18. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your reference.