Location Of The Croydon Park Hotel
How to get to The Croydon Park Hotel:
- Gatwick - 15 minutes (By Train)
- East Croydon Station - 200 yards (Walking distance)
- Croydon Town Centre - 1/4 mile
- Sutton - 5 miles London City - 10 miles
Some Info About Croydon
- Croydon is the largest commercial and retail centre in the South East, excluding London.
- There are over 20 Blue Chip Company headquarters or regional offices here.
- Croydon is within 10 miles of the City of London and very close to the UK Motorway System including the M23 and M25.
- Two major International Airports - Gatwick & Heathrow are easily accessed by road or rail.
- Comprehensive leisure & cultural offerings through the Fairfield Halls, Clocktower, Arts Complex, The Warehouse Theatre, Cinemas, Ten Pin Bowling and many Restaurants and Night Clubs.
- Croydon is a major shopping destination in the south east. With two shopping centres, major retailers such as Debenhams and House of Frazer, popular high street chains and a number of independent shops.
- The Croydon Park Hotel is situated only a short walk (200 meters) from east Croydon Station where you can get regular fast services to London Victoria, London Bridge, Charing Cross and Waterloo Station. You can purchase London day travel cards at East Croydon Station which are fantastic for sightseeing in Central London and will gives you 2 for 1 offers on major London attractions.
- Crystal Palace Football Club play their home fixtures within the borough at Selhurst Park.
- Croydon is home to the Tramlink, and offers direct services to Wimbledon Beckenham and New Addington.